Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 11, 2020, 10:45:19 AM

Author Topic: vip  (Read 111 times)

Fictional

• VIP
  • n00b
  • Alex
  • Ingame: Fictional
vip
« on: April 20, 2020, 08:07:35 PM »
Hey guys.

I donated a couple days ago I believe I haven't recieved VIP status. I am also unsure if this is the right place to put this entry. Sorry in advance. Did I have to let somebody know before I donated? I don't have a problem with donating again if thats what I have to do to get the status. Afterall, the server deserves it for the countless hours of entertainment in the summer when I was younger.

Coming back to xMovie after probably... 6 years maybe, new account. Felt I had to donate! Anyway, let me know.

Much love.  8)
hi/bye :)

SergiuTatar

• Server Administrator (Level 4)
  • Regular
  • Country Boy
    • xMovieServer
  • Ingame: SergiuTatar
Re: vip
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2020, 08:54:05 PM »
Hi Fictional,

Unfortunately, it's possible that your donation went unnoticed, but you did good by posting here to let us know. You didn't necessarily have to tell anybody that you were planning to donate, although it would've probably made the whole experience smoother. I will let the owner know and if the payment went through, you obviously don't have to donate again. At this point it's just a matter of being a little bit more patient. :)

I'm glad you think so highly of this community and even more glad that you've returned, even if I don't know you.

Looking forward to seeing you around!

xMovian since 01/04/2014.
Current rank: Server Administrator (4)
Administrator since 03/06/2014.

spacemud

• Administrator
  • Regular
    • xMovie
  • Ingame: spacemud
Re: vip
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2020, 09:05:20 PM »
Sorry, haven't been getting notifications! I PMed you.