Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
December 02, 2020, 06:07:57 AM

Author Topic: Reporting to Jenis (Threatens,insulting god)  (Read 2224 times)

Tera Jathman

• n00b
  • Ingame: Tera_Jathman
Reporting to Jenis (Threatens,insulting god)
« on: December 05, 2019, 06:13:41 PM »
Name of rulebreaker: Jenis
Date of incident: 25.11.2019
Short explanation of events: Threatens, insulting god, swearing

The whole story: My friend and I talked about economic situations of Bosnia because we live there. Me and my friend are Bosnian Serbs, Jenis is Bosnian Muslim. Since that day was Bosnia's statehood day we Serbs not celebrating that day. He started to provoke us about it. He talked about the wars that we Serbs had torn apart Bosnia, but that doesn't matter now. The bad thing is that he started offending God Jesus Christ and my mother too, i told him as a Christian that it is very bad to insult any nation or religion. Then he said he had the right to insult anything, he started threatening that he can get a colleague to ban me whenever he wanted. I really apologize if I provoked him that day. I just want you to warn him to not do that kind of thing in the future. All do Respect Goodbye. Here is the photo of that https://prntscr.com/q6r3o8

KeithSosa

• Server Administrator (Level 4)
  • Regular
  • :))))))))))
  • Ingame: [DJ]KeithSosa
Re: Reporting to Jenis (Threatens,insulting god)
« Reply #1 on: December 05, 2019, 06:35:17 PM »
I should copy my reply from another user report which is ironically by Jenis. This is an English server and unless an admin who speaks your language is available at the moment then nothing much will be done. Also we don't intervene in world politics.

While it's a bad thing to disrespect someone's religion, we don't enforce any rules on it.

In regards to him saying he'll get someone to ban you, that's false, no admin will ban you just because he wants it.