Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 19, 2018, 05:03:31 AM

Author Topic: It's been months ago I never played again.  (Read 294 times)

nazunachan

• n00b
  • Secret Citizen
  • Ingame: Nazuna
It's been months ago I never played again.
« on: May 28, 2018, 12:50:24 PM »
Hello beloved guys.

This is the last week that I work with my friends. And sorry for not coming here again.
At least I have to wait until all my stuffs from house to get delivered to secret area.
It's been months ago that I didn't play games again.
Maybe sooner I could play again and to see the last updates.
Long time that I didn't met you guys again, sorry again.

I would like to be happy to met you back... and sorry again for not coming here for a while because my laptop has many problems because of Windows 10... I was unable to play GTA SA again because of Fall Creators Update... I downgrade to previous versions and it upgrades again, downgrading and it upgrades again. This is very annoying, you know? + you can't run some plugins such as ENB v0.248 or later on Fall Creators Update thus it needs a way to find a fix (VERY HARD WAY) and I know it causes some common problems like some games display doesn't display correctly properly... whatever else... I can explain more later...

When I'm ready to play without problems on this crappy old build of Windows 10 which is no longer being supported and disabling some programs at startup... at least I have last week to work but I decided to not work again...

Thanks and sorry for the patience...

Wish you luck and health.

gopher412

• Server Operator (Level 3)
  • Regular
  • INFANTERIA SIEMPRE A
  • Ingame: きたないですか?
Re: It's been months ago I never played again.
« Reply #1 on: May 28, 2018, 05:11:58 PM »
...this crappy old build of Windows .... I decided to not work again...

This is also my life at this moment gg :/

Anyway, at any point of our lives we'll have to deal with difficulty so it's just a matter of time until we overcome it, trust me. I wish you luck.

And you also wish me luck haha coz I need it

Credits to n0dai for this awesome id :)

nazunachan

• n00b
  • Secret Citizen
  • Ingame: Nazuna
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2018, 05:20:22 PM »
This is also my life at this moment gg :/

Anyway, at any point of our lives we'll have to deal with difficulty so it's just a matter of time until we overcome it, trust me. I wish you luck.

And you also wish me luck haha coz I need it

Thanks for the patience. I hope you noticed my problem. And sorry about the problematic feelings. Also don't worry guys, I will try my best. ;) I know I can do it after May if possible. ;) Thanks anyway for meeting me and you back. :))
« Last Edit: May 28, 2018, 07:30:23 PM by nazunachan »

Zed

• ETF-Moderator
  • Regular
  • Don't bullshit me!
    • Facebook
  • Ingame: Zed
« Reply #3 on: May 29, 2018, 09:40:17 AM »
Welcome back, if you haven't already, add samp.xmovieserver.com to your favorites when you're ready as that's the new IP. It's good to see you