Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
September 21, 2018, 02:07:04 PM

Author Topic: /rape - Zed  (Read 178 times)

Zed

• ETF-Moderator
  • Regular
  • Don't bullshit me!
    • Facebook
  • Ingame: Zed
/rape - Zed
« on: March 12, 2018, 04:44:19 PM »
An idea I originally got from a CoD server I used to play on, only certain levelled admins could be able to issue this command, and on it's issue either the admin, or spacemud or any other admin (as a bot) appears and does a fuck anim on the player, and the player becomes the victim for a couple seconds and goes along with a "being fucked" anim of sorts, with a splash message on the main chat, saying a certain player is being raped by "an admin or spacemud or ???". And then the player is pwned, similar to a v1 cmd /pwn where the user is jailed, muted and blocked for a specific time. (PWNED!), and it's shown in the main chat too. a fun command for an admin to mess around with. A /gangrape might also be good, A player would be fucked by multiple admin bots and then kicked soon after.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2018, 07:27:08 AM by Zed »

Code3

• n00b
  • Ingame: Code3
Re: /rape - Zed
« Reply #1 on: March 12, 2018, 07:51:10 PM »
Are you serious?
I don't think "rapeing" someone is funny at all, thats just pointless and childish. xMovie is a public server, kids play here too bro.. Even if we play a 18+ game, that goes too far in my opinion.

Zed

• ETF-Moderator
  • Regular
  • Don't bullshit me!
    • Facebook
  • Ingame: Zed
Re: /rape - Zed
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2018, 08:05:57 PM »
Take a chill pill dude, worse stuff happens on xMovie!  :P Not everything has to have a point or take things seriously all the time here, aren't we here to have fun? This is supposed to be an adult server. Do you happen to realize what kind of kids play SAMP?