Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
May 28, 2020, 04:09:52 PM

Author Topic: [SUCCESSFUL] ban appeal 2  (Read 83 times)

[SkyForce]

• n00b
  • Ingame: [SkyForce]
[SUCCESSFUL] ban appeal 2
« on: May 22, 2020, 06:01:50 PM »
Your ingame username: compass
Date of incident: 20th may 2020
Admin who banned you:demo
Ban reason:fake nickname
Short explanation of events: a few years ago when i had account Dallape, he made account Daiiape so it looks like Dallape on samp. i thought it's not bad thing because everyone was doing it to me. then i started making that like accounts like [MAP_FORCE]Jesa, Sasa_Boosic or something, i got warned two times and then banned.
Reason why you should be unbanned: apoligize for what i did. i know i was wrong at some places, and i am sorry! i admit my mistakes and i promise i won't do that in future! i just want to be back on xmovie because it's my favourite server. best wishes!
Screenshots: none

SergiuTatar

• Server Administrator (Level 4)
  • Regular
  • Country Boy
    • xMovieServer
  • Ingame: SergiuTatar
Re: ban appeal 2
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2020, 09:57:51 AM »
Hi [SkyForce],

Impersonating other players was never allowed, which means that the others didn't get punished probably because they never got caught breaking the rule. Either way, by playing here you agree to play by the rules. Whether you are aware of them or not, it is not our responsibility. Keep in mind that if someone does something, it doesn't necessarily make it okay for you to do it too, but I can also see your point and why you thought it was okay.

Why did you keep doing it if demo warned you? I don't understand that.

I do appreciate you admitting your mistakes, it is important to learn from them. Spamming other admins on discord about this matter isn't really cool, however I can see that you're really interested to come back, so I'm willing to give you a second chance just because you seem to be willing to change.

It's ultimately up to demo. Let's see what he has to say about this.

xMovian since 01/04/2014.
Current rank: Server Administrator (4)
Administrator since 03/06/2014.

Luka_Jovicic

• n00b
  • Make the World a better Place
  • Ingame: Luka_Jovicic
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2020, 01:38:28 PM »
Compass, you made a mistake, you just had to ignore him, i acted similarly like you and i got banned too. Kima, he provoke everyone, that's how his parrents raised him, you should just leave it. In life some people won't be happy until they've pushed you to the ground. What you have to do is have the courage to stand your ground and not give them the time of day. Hold on to your power and never give it away. Im hoping for you to get unban and keep playing here bro, see ya.  ;D

SergiuTatar

• Regular
  • Country Boy
    • xMovieServer
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2020, 02:01:09 PM »
Quote from: Luka_Jovicic
Compass, you made a mistake, you just had to ignore him, i acted similarly like you and i got banned too. Kima, he provoke everyone, that's how his parrents raised him, you should just leave it. In life some people won't be happy until they've pushed you to the ground. What you have to do is have the courage to stand your ground and not give them the time of day. Hold on to your power and never give it away. Im hoping for you to get unban and keep playing here bro, see ya.

IF YOU ARE NOT INVOLVED IN A BAN APPEAL, DO NOT POST IN THE THREAD.

Definition of involved:

If you're the appellant or the admin handling the appeal;
If you provide essential information regarding the situation.

Nobody else can be considered involved. Breach of this rule will result in a forum and server ban. I hate to be so harsh, but this forum is getting plagued with spam and I'm adamant that it's going to stop.

[SkyForce]

• n00b
  • Ingame: [SkyForce]
« Reply #4 on: May 23, 2020, 02:46:23 PM »
Sergiu, does it means I am gonna get unbanned? I know I should be patient, but I am just interested... :D

SergiuTatar

• Regular
  • Country Boy
    • xMovieServer
« Reply #5 on: May 23, 2020, 02:51:11 PM »
It means it's up to demo at this point, he will probably reply soon.

Demo

• Server Operator (Level 3)
  • n00b
  • Yo its Demo
« Reply #6 on: May 23, 2020, 05:09:19 PM »
Thank you for your time on making a ban appeal as suggested and in community style. So for the subject we are in right now, you've been banned because you've been warned before to not impersonate others and you said it's understood. I wouldn't normally unban you at this point but since we are in weird times, i don't wanna be a evil person  ;D so congrats you have been unbanned.

SergiuTatar

• Regular
  • Country Boy
    • xMovieServer
« Reply #7 on: May 23, 2020, 07:08:31 PM »