Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
January 21, 2020, 05:19:46 AM

Author Topic: [DENIED]uNBAN  (Read 83 times)

Mickoni

• n00b
  • Ingame: Mickooni_Corkel
[DENIED]uNBAN
« on: January 14, 2020, 10:51:42 PM »
Your ingame username:Mickooni_Corkel
Date of incident:14.1.2020
Admin who banned you:KeithSosa or Erty
Ban reason:For no reason, a player named automatic invented me to be a ban evader
Short explanation of events:Me and he were arguing, he suddenly said you were a ban evader, I said no. He went to call Admin KeithSosa
I was talking and he was translating to the admin, I said that on my account where I was banned and you see that I was not a ban evader when I entered that account I was banned
Reason why you should be unbanned:I dont know
Screenshots:https://imgur.com/a/v189hEh
« Last Edit: January 15, 2020, 09:53:14 PM by Erty »

Erty

• Server Operator (Level 3)
  • Regular
  • Ingame: Erty
Re: uNBAN
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2020, 04:41:47 PM »
Ban reason:For no reason, a player named automatic invented me to be a ban evader
Short explanation of events:Me and he were arguing, he suddenly said you were a ban evader, I said no. He went to call Admin KeithSosa
I was talking and he was translating to the admin, I said that on my account where I was banned and you see that I was not a ban evader when I entered that account I was banned
Reason why you should be unbanned:I dont know

Your account "Mickooni_Corkel" was banned by admin KeithSosa for "hacks" in February 2019 and within five days later of your first ban, you also ban evaded and got banned again. We also checked your internet details, they are also matching to your current one you had yesterday, so it's clear you are same person. Explain that please? To us, it's impossible of you having been unbanned.

As of ban appeal, it's a badly detailed ban appeal, for example "the reason why you should be unbanned". You also blame a person for "making you ban evader", which is completely false. You were reported to be ban evading and admins team went to check. As well here for me you show zero honesty and pretty much seem to be pretending that you have no clue about anything.

Mickoni

• n00b
  • Ingame: Mickooni_Corkel
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2020, 09:44:50 PM »
Brother, I do not speak English, I do not understand what you are writing.I have no answer because you have unfairly banned me

Erty

• Server Operator (Level 3)
  • Regular
  • Ingame: Erty
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2020, 09:53:01 PM »
Brother, I do not speak English, I do not understand what you are writing.I have no answer because you have unfairly banned me

If you keep saying that you've been unfairly banned and can't read the simple sentences what were written above, then this appeal is denied and locked. It's not that hard to read and understand the explanation.

Make a new ban appeal in one day, when you understand what you did wrong.