Learn about the perks of donating to xMovie.
Like many other servers, it is unreasonable to expect xMovie to stay up without player donations. If you enjoy playing on xMovie and would like to guarantee the continued uptime of the server, please donate. Funds are spent on server hosting, and any amount would make a huge difference.
What do I get?
Perks that you will receive as a donator are:
- Specialised rank on the forum,
- VIP-Premium status ingame - access to many more commands and features of xMovie (Over 30+ VIP-Premium commands!),
- Reserved slot - Do you hate waiting when the server is full? You'll receive a reserved slot and are able to join the server any time,
- Access up to 1,000.000.000 virtual worlds, 2x more attachable objects than normal players, more vehicle and object controlling commands and many more,
- The ability to download any of your own maps that you have made on the server, within reason,
- An amazing feeling of satisfaction.
How much do I need to donate?
Any amount is welcome and will be graciously accepted as a donation. However, a minimum of 3.50 EUR (about 5 USD) must be donated in order to receive special privileges. We think this is a reasonable amount to go towards covering both the costs of the server and the website.
Available payment methods using PayPal:
- PayPal balance
- American Express
How do I donate?
We use PayPal to handle player donations. PayPal can be used with many common bank cards and accounts.
Having a PayPal account is NOT necessary to donate!
Any fee must be paid by you! We must receive a net total of at least 3.50 EUR for you to be eligible for a donator account.
There are two methods of donating to xMovie:
Using the forum (recommended)
A guide is being produced on how to donate using the forum. Please use the alternative method below in the time being.
Directly using PayPal
Alternatively, click on the button below to donate. You must ensure you state your account name in the 'notes' section of your donation.
This method is not instant and it may take a short time for your account to be updated.
For further questions, please contact MrPepino, spacemud or [FRAG]B on IRC or ingame.
All donations are non-refundable. You are not entitled to any special treatment as a donor other than VIP status - any ban appeals or incidents will be treated the same as any other player.
Please ensure you have permission to use whatever payment method you decide to use. If there is any dispute as a consequence of this, we reserve the right to ban your account permanently.